|Gun Show Rules:
• Firearms - modern rifles, pistols, shotguns meeting NFA standards, antique rifles, pistols, shotguns, gun cases & bags, gun sights, scopes, stocks, and finishing materials, cleaning kits and materials, parts, cannons earlier than 1898, cannon parts, relics, concealed carry items, individual police officer equipment, clips, loading devices, slings, non-guns, air guns, non-cannons
• Knives - knives, swords, bayonets, sharpening devices, knife making materials, straight, & antique razors
• Loaded Ammunition " No live, loaded ammo should be brought to the show by any patron but is available for sale by the vendors. "
• Military - uniforms meeting original specifications, equipment, manuals
• Indian Artifacts
• Western - reenacting clothing 18th and 19th century, pistol belts and holsters, hats and caps
• Reloading components - Brass cases, bullets, pellets in sealed containers, BB's in sealed containers, reloading equipment, gauges, primers in sealed containers, and nitro powder in sealed containers (no black powder, coated black powder allowed).
• Archery - modern archery equipment (no arrows)
• Art - historical, western, hunting, trench art, scrimshaw, scaled and antique toy soldiers (not dolls)
• Tools - antique
• Hunting - game calls, decoys, traps, skinning equipment, game bags, scent and scent cover items, tarps, hunting tree stands, feeders, guided hunting trips.
• Collectables - books, manuscripts, maps, manuals, magazines, collectable currency, antique business and government records, photographs, coins and stamps.
History of HGCA | Club Meetings | HGCA Forum | Contact Us | Gun Shows & Information | Gun Show Dates | Helpful Links
|H.G.C.A. - P.O. Box 741429 - Houston, TX 77274-1429 - 713.981.6463
Copyright ©2009 www.hgca.org